Dr. Manoj Kumar Sundar
Dentist & Owner
Dr. Manoj Kumar Sundar graduated from Dr. MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu, India in 2008. He then went on to complete his Masters in Prosthodontics at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India in 2014. In addition to his BDS and an MDS in Prosthodontics, Dr. Sundar has also received a Fellow & Mastership ICOI (Implants).
Dr. Sundar successfully completed NDEB equivalency process in Canada in 2019 and became a board-certified Dentist in Canada in early 2020. He considers it a privilege to provide prosthodontic solutions to patients requiring complex oral rehabilitation, smile makeovers with veneers, crowns, and bridges, and replacement of missing teeth with dental implants. His devotion to Implant dentistry led him to affiliate with the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and complete the required credentials to practice Implant Dentistry in the province of Ontario.
When not working on teeth, Dr. Sundar enjoys photography and making pencil sketches. Dr. Sundar is fluent in English, Tamil and Kannada.
Dr. Manoj Kumar Sundar’s publications include:
- Ten steps to virtual smile design templates- 2018 (DIGITAL SMILE DESIGN)
Ten Steps to Create Virtual Smile Design Templates With Adobe Photoshop® CS6 | March 2018 | Compendium (aegisdentalnetwork.com)
- Lingualized occlusion in complete dentures- 2022 (DENTURES)
Lingualized Occlusion: An Occlusal Scheme for Complete Dentures in Atrophied Ridges–A Case Report – Oral Health Group
- Marginal fit and microleakage of MLS and cast copings- 2014 (CROWNS AND BRIDGES)
Marginal fit and microleakage of cast and metal laser sintered copings–an in vitro study – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Custom anatomic healing abutments- (IMPLANTS) – Custom anatomic healing abutments – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Tooth Implant Connection | Request PDF (www.researchgate.net) (IMPLANTS)
- (PDF) Shade Selection: Spectrophotometer vs Digital camera – A comparative in-vitro study.(www.researchgate.net) (DIGITAL DENTISTRY)
- (PDF) Diastema Beautified – A case report (www.researchgate.net) (ESTHETICS)
- A Comprehensive Prosthodontic Management of Subtotal Maxillectomy | Request PDF (www.researchgate.net/) (ORAL CANCER PROSTHODONTIC MANAGEMENT)
- Posterior reference points (DENTURES) sbvjournals.com
The staff, service, and facility at Sunny Day Dental have been amazing. They had definitely made my undesirable trips to the dentist, fast, easy and comfortable. They were very accommodating to my schedule, they were very gentle with my teeth, and explained everything thoroughly. I would highly recommend this dental office to any new patient.
Great Service! Took my three kids, 6, 5 & 3, and they loved it. Very friendly staff, the dentist always explains everything thoroughly before starting. Highly recommend.
I have only ever had positive experiences at Sunny Day Dental. The dentist here and the team are so friendly and welcoming. The dentist is very patient and communicates well and always has time in her day to address any questions you may have. I also enjoy watching Netflix while getting my dental cleaning done!!